On April 2 of this year, in Bukhara region for representatives of the tourism industry, the State Unitary Enterprise “Center for certification of tourism services” under the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for tourism development organized a special seminar on functioning after a pandemic and improving the categories of accommodation facilities and the quality of service in them, as well as on system “Uzbekistan. Safe travel GUARANTEED”.
The aim of the seminar is to improve the qualifications of industry representatives working in the regions and improve the quality of guest service.
During the seminar, the representative of the Center Asror Sultanov made reports on the following topics:
• certification and classification of accommodation facilities;
• allocation of funds from the state budget for subsidies to investors for the construction and equipping of a new hotel and partial financing of organizations on the basis of a franchise agreement;
• improving the quality of accommodation services;
• a mobile application on the qualifications of hotel personnel;
• training videos on the provision of services in accommodation facilities;
goals of implementation of the system “Uzbekistan. Safe travel GUARANTEED”;
• inclusion of state institutions in the Register of Safe Objects,
stages of certification;
• recommendations for the provision of safe travel services in the tourism industry.
The event was attended by about 30 representatives of the tourism industry. The seminar was held in the form of a lively discussion, in which detailed answers were given by the responsible persons.
In this regard, the Center plans to organize similar training seminars in all regions.